We recommend splitting the plan into three sections, and setting incremental deadlines for each section. For example, the deadlines could be November 17th, December 1st, and December 22nd. This type of schedule will give you and your boss time to review and refine by the end of the first week of January.
Steps in this lesson:
- Step 1 – Refine the Template
- Step 2 – Create a schedule to complete the plan by Friday, December 22.
- Step 3 – Block off time on your calendar to complete the plan.
- Step 4 – Complete the Plan
- Step 5 – Plan a routine to review the plan with your boss throughout 2018.