- Before every new meeting, you should be able to refer to a defined preparation process to set the stage of your meeting. For example, the process could be as simple as:
- Connect with all the attendees on LinkedIn.
- Three days before the meeting, email all attendees a link to a standard survey.
- One day before the meeting, email a reminder about the survey, and also include a helpful glossary of terms.
Steps in this lesson:
- Step 1 Define your preparation routine.
- Step 2 Use the “Are you ready for…?” five times next week.
- Step 3 Create a go-to method to shift your audience’s attention.
- Step 4 Define your exit strategy